Wismec Theorem Drip Tank Hybrid by Jay Bo Designs
Designed in California
The Wismec Theorem Drip Tank Hybrid is an innovative new platform designed in conjunction with Jay Bo Designs and features a split positive build deck that can accessed depending on the method of disassembly, as well as Wismec’s new NotchCoil system, a specially designed heating element that is easily mounted and wicked while having superior effective surface area and durability. The Theorem Drip Tank was a collaborative effort designed by Jay Bo Designs inspired by Suck My Mod to create a system that excelled in usability and effectiveness, and the result is a system that integrates a number of useful features while maintaining a focus on performance. The chassis of the Theorem can be disassembled and accessed in a number of ways, from a full disassembly that allows for thorough cleaning and access to the wicking and tank section, to more specific ways of accessing just the build deck, airflow, and fill hole. Airflow features an independently adjusted and set system that relies on the use of either the single or dual airflow control rings. Once set, the top cap can be removed without altering the airflow settings, allowing access into the build deck or to the 4mm diameter fill hole. The juice plug doubles as auxiliary airflow that reaches the back of the coil, adding effective airflow to the system. The build deck features a split positive build deck, with a single 5.5mm by 2mm positive terminal that works in conjunction with the deck milled negative terminals. The NotchCoil head is showcased in to full effect with the Theorem, presenting one of the most unique coil patterns in the industry, offering superior heating element to wick coverage combined with improved durability. With an optimal output range of 30 to 70W, the NotchCoil outputs one of the most well balanced and satisfying experiences to date, and showcases the Theorem’s cutaway wicking ports for fast and effective wicking. The Theorem also includes a Stainless Steel and Glass tank section that provides additional durability and presents a clean, streamlined look. With one of the most ambitious and effective chassis designs to date coupled with a true showcase of the NotchCoil system, the Wismec Theorem is a perfect example of when brilliant design theories meets high level execution.
Revolutionary Chassis Design
Open Wicking System
Disassembly of Chassis Allows Easy Access
Top Airflow Juice Plug
Sealed when Assembled
Allows Filling without Airflow Alteration
4mm Fill Hole
Top Airflow Minimizes Leaking
10mm by 3mm Airflow
Enters Through Back of Build Deck
Single or Dual Top Airflow Rings
Curved 11mm by 3mm Top Airflow
Split Positive Build Deck
Single Terminal Positive Post
Allows Use with Stainless Steel NotchCoil
5.5mm by 2mm Opening
Dual Negative Posts
2mm Diameter Terminals
Allows for Single and Dual Coil Configurations
Specially Designed Stainless Steel Pattern
Great Performance and Durable
30 to 70W
Two Tank Options Included
Full Glass Tank Section
Stainless Steel and Glass Tank Section
Gold Plated 510 Connection
One Wismec Theorem Drip Tank Hybrid
Single and Dual Airflow Control Rings
One Glass Tank Section
One Stainless Steel and Glass Tank Section
Spare O-Ring, Screws, and Hex Key Pack
Advanced User Item. Use AT YOUR OWN RISK!
All Orders are shipped same or next business day from our warehouse in the US! All orders ship for $3.99, regardless of size!!
We at Code-3 Vapor are dedicated to ensuring that each item you receive is in perfect working order and that you have received the proper item.
Code-3 Vapor offers a 14-day return policy on most items we sell, with the exception of the following items:
Any E-Juice or battery due to their volatile nature (excluding DOA)
Cartomizers, Atomizer, or any Rebuildable device except for DOA
• All items MUST include the original packaging and contents to qualify for a return
• The delivering service must take possession of the package before the 14 day return window has closed.
• The Customer must use a shipping service that provides a tracking number.
• Our return shipping policy is; the customer is responsible for the shipping charges to return the item to us and we are responsible for the shipping charges to ship a replacement. This DOES NOT apply to wrong item/DOA orders.
• Items that are returned without all paperwork, accessories, and original packaging will incur a restocking fee of 25%, but no more than $25.00.
• Once your item has been received and inspected a credit will be issued.
• ALL CUSTOMERS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY FOR RETURNED ITEMS PROCESSED UNDER THE 14-DAY RETURN POLICY. THIS POLICY IS STRICTLY ENFORCED.
• We reserve the right to deny a return based on a customer’s abuse of the return & exchange policy.
DOA, Wrong Item Received, & Missing Parts:
If you have received the wrong item(s) or your item is DOA please let us know immediately. We will credit you upon receiving the item(s) or we will ship you the proper/replacement item(s). If your item is missing parts please contact us and we will handle it on a case by case basis.
We will accept claims for any DOA or wrong item received for up to 48 hours after the day you receive your item (verified through shipment tracking). There is no exception to this policy, and statements including “I just now opened the shipment”, “We were out of the Office”, “I didn’t know”, and “We just now noticed it” will not influence the enforcement of this policy. Please check each shipment you receive from us to ensure that everything is correct and in working order.
60 Day Manufactuers Warranty-Begins 4-1-2016
Most Code-3 items now include a 60 warranty with purchase. Should your item become defective and it is determined that the items is defective as a result of manfacturers defect, you will either receive a store credit for the purchase price of the item, or a replacement item if it is available.
The procedure for warranty claims is as follows:
1. Customer must contact Code-3 Vapor customer care and request a warranty claim on the item in question.
2. A customer service representative will check to ensure the item qualifies and then will authorize the claim.
3. The customer will then ship the item, packaing, and all accessories to Code-3 Vapor for inspection. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges. The shipping method must also include a tracking number.
4. Once received, your item will be inspected to verify that the item is defective as a result of manfacturers defect. If the item is cleared, you will receive either a replacment or store credit, whichever you choose. Should your item be deemed not defective or defective as a result of negligence or damage, you will be notified and must arrange for shipment of the item back to you.
Due to the nature of any batteries we will not carry any personal warranty for them beyond DOA. We encourage you to check each item as you receive them for accuracy and functionality.
We are not responsible for any loss, liability, damage (direct or indirect), personal injury, or expense of any nature that may occur to you or third party recipients due to the use of our items. Furthermore we are not liable for any of the previously mentioned scenarios that may occur due to our omission, delay, accidental, or inaccuracies of information stated on this website. We encourage every customer to research an item before purchasing it.
By placing an order with Code-3 Vapor you agree to our Terms and conditions including, but not limited to our return policy and other information displayed on this page.