GeekVape Griffin 25mm Two Post Top Airflow RTA
The Griffin Two Post 25mm Top Airflow Edition RTA is the follow up to one of the most highly regarded rebuildable tank platforms in the industry, increasing tank capacity to an astounding 6ml while simultaneously enlarging the build deck to a massive 17mm, creating one of the most capable and versatile systems today. Catering to box mod centric set-ups, the Griffin 25mm RTA has almost doubled tank capacity as compared to the 22mm variation, creating an incredibly rangy RTA that couples with the increased build deck sizing for high powered coil systems. The build deck features a 17mm diameter with a two post, dual 2mm diameter terminal, side tension applied design that can easily accommodate a huge variety of build types and coil configurations. New to the Top Airflow edition of the Griffin 25mm are quad 5mm by 1.5mm adjustable top airslots that feed airflow directly into the build chamber, adding another layer of airflow. The top airflow system can be used in conjunction or independently from the bottom 13mm by 2mm airslots, as each system can be throttled and closed separate from one another. A revision to the Griffin 25mm come in the way of slightly raising the bottom airflow found within the deck allowing for focused and direct airflow to each coil that increases airflow effectiveness and efficiency. For single coil centric builds, two ceramic single coil adapters are included with each set, effectively closing one side of the build chamber to optimally run single coils. The construction of the Griffin 25mm features GeekVape’s hallmark quality, with SS 316 Nitrogen Treated Set Screws, a full gold plated contact pin, a high quality stainless steel chassis, and USA made PEEK that all contribute to it’s firm place as one of the most well built atomizers today. Taking one of the most critically acclaimed platforms to a completely new level, GeekVape has once again asserted itself at the top of the rebuildable tank atomizer market with the Griffin 25mm Top Airflow RTA.
6ml Tank Capacity
Top Fill System
Wide Area Filling Ports
Adjustable Wicking Holes
Can Be Fully Closed
Rotatable from Base
Two Post Rebuildable Deck
Gold Plated Center Post
Side Tension Applied
SS316 Set Screws
55 to 58 HRC
1200 Nitrogen Surface Treated for Hardness
Two Terminals Per Post
2mm Diameter Each
Made in the USA
Easily Adjustable Wick Port Ring
Dual Bottom Airflow
Direct to Coil Airflow
4.4mm by 3.5mm each
Ceramic Single Coil Adapter
Blocks One Side of the Deck
Effectively Run Single Coil Configurations
Dual Adjustable Airflow
13mm by 2mm Each Airslot
Four Airflow Settings
Quad Adjustable Top Airflow
Redirects Down into Build Chamber
Can Be Completely Closed
5mm by 1.5mm Each Airslot
9mm Bore Delrin Drip Tip
510 Drip Tip Adaptor
Stainless Steel and Glass Construction
Gold Plated 510 Connection
One GeekVape Griffin 25mm Top Airflow Edition RTA
One Additional Frosted Glass Tank Section
One Additional Ceramic Single Coil Adapter
Spare Parts Pack
One Multi Tool
Warning: Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use. Always use proper precautions and handling.
All Orders are shipped same or next business day from our warehouse in the US! All orders ship for $3.99, regardless of size!!
We at Code-3 Vapor are dedicated to ensuring that each item you receive is in perfect working order and that you have received the proper item.
Code-3 Vapor offers a 14-day return policy on most items we sell, with the exception of the following items:
Any E-Juice or battery due to their volatile nature (excluding DOA)
Cartomizers, Atomizer, or any Rebuildable device except for DOA
• All items MUST include the original packaging and contents to qualify for a return
• The delivering service must take possession of the package before the 14 day return window has closed.
• The Customer must use a shipping service that provides a tracking number.
• Our return shipping policy is; the customer is responsible for the shipping charges to return the item to us and we are responsible for the shipping charges to ship a replacement. This DOES NOT apply to wrong item/DOA orders.
• Items that are returned without all paperwork, accessories, and original packaging will incur a restocking fee of 25%, but no more than $25.00.
• Once your item has been received and inspected a credit will be issued.
• ALL CUSTOMERS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY FOR RETURNED ITEMS PROCESSED UNDER THE 14-DAY RETURN POLICY. THIS POLICY IS STRICTLY ENFORCED.
• We reserve the right to deny a return based on a customer’s abuse of the return & exchange policy.
DOA, Wrong Item Received, & Missing Parts:
If you have received the wrong item(s) or your item is DOA please let us know immediately. We will credit you upon receiving the item(s) or we will ship you the proper/replacement item(s). If your item is missing parts please contact us and we will handle it on a case by case basis.
We will accept claims for any DOA or wrong item received for up to 48 hours after the day you receive your item (verified through shipment tracking). There is no exception to this policy, and statements including “I just now opened the shipment”, “We were out of the Office”, “I didn’t know”, and “We just now noticed it” will not influence the enforcement of this policy. Please check each shipment you receive from us to ensure that everything is correct and in working order.
60 Day Manufactuers Warranty-Begins 4-1-2016
Most Code-3 items now include a 60 warranty with purchase. Should your item become defective and it is determined that the items is defective as a result of manfacturers defect, you will either receive a store credit for the purchase price of the item, or a replacement item if it is available.
The procedure for warranty claims is as follows:
1. Customer must contact Code-3 Vapor customer care and request a warranty claim on the item in question.
2. A customer service representative will check to ensure the item qualifies and then will authorize the claim.
3. The customer will then ship the item, packaing, and all accessories to Code-3 Vapor for inspection. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges. The shipping method must also include a tracking number.
4. Once received, your item will be inspected to verify that the item is defective as a result of manfacturers defect. If the item is cleared, you will receive either a replacment or store credit, whichever you choose. Should your item be deemed not defective or defective as a result of negligence or damage, you will be notified and must arrange for shipment of the item back to you.
Due to the nature of any batteries we will not carry any personal warranty for them beyond DOA. We encourage you to check each item as you receive them for accuracy and functionality.
We are not responsible for any loss, liability, damage (direct or indirect), personal injury, or expense of any nature that may occur to you or third party recipients due to the use of our items. Furthermore we are not liable for any of the previously mentioned scenarios that may occur due to our omission, delay, accidental, or inaccuracies of information stated on this website. We encourage every customer to research an item before purchasing it.
By placing an order with Code-3 Vapor you agree to our Terms and conditions including, but not limited to our return policy and other information displayed on this page.